عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 16-07-2010, 04:05 PM   #10
سـحـــاب

قلم مميز

الصورة الرمزية سـحـــاب

سـحـــاب is on a distinguished road
افتراضي رد: عملة نادرة لايملكها الا الاوفياء..(friendship)

To tell the truth, the above-posted piece of writing has really been skillfully written. As a consequence, I repeatedly find myself over here to read, and think as how the composer was able to make a few words capture, not only my eyes but also my heart

Writing is neither the practice of causing ink to flow onto a white piece of paper, nor is it itching head to produce simple words that everyone can come up with. The first arguable hypothesis is no more than wasting time, as I believe, while the other one can definitely be a symptom of head lice

What I am quite confident of is that genuine writing is the internal feeling that forces a writer, no matter what the gender can be, to engrave something upon the reader's mind, the same way a goldsmith does when writing names on wedding rings. This is an example: "If in my dreams is the only place I can hold you, I want to sleep forever,". You can see how the write matchlessly excelled in employing lexical connotations to dexterously describe his/her delicate sense of emotional thirstiness

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
التوقيع
kinanese@
أخر مواضيعي
سـحـــاب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس